Health and Air Quality
ARSET provides in-person, on-line trainings and other capacity building activities for policy makers, regulatory agencies, NGOs and other applied science professionals in the areas of Health and Air Quality.
Course topics include:
- Case studies in air quality analysis tailored to end-user needs, such as urban air pollution, dust, and smoke from fires.
- Satellite aerosols and trace gas products, their application and relationship to in-situ monitor data.
- Long range transport of atmospheric aerosols (or particulate matter) and trace gases.
- Satellite and regional air quality model comparisons.
- Long term trends of air quality
- Click Here for more details
If you would like more information about any of the activities and materials available on this site or to request a training please contact:
Pawan Gupta at Pawan.Gupta@nasa.gov